We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work environment where speaking up and taking personal responsibility is not just welcomed but also encouraged. Our people are our best asset so collaborating with passionate and enthusiastic experts is the main benefit of working with us.
- Hybrid workspace
- Remote work is nothing strange to us. Work from anywhere that suits you, but feel free to stop by the office at any time!
- Stay flexy
- We encourage our people to keep moving and work on their health. That’s why we have a subsidized MultiSport card.
- Arrange your own schedule
- Come and go as you wish with flexible working hours. We just care that the job is done.
- Keeping you healthy
- We provide additional and supplementary health insurance.
- Paid Transportation costs
- Car or tram, we got you covered! You will get a 48 EUR bonus on your pay.
- Feedback culture
- You will have the chance to give and receive feedback on regular 1-on-1 meetings with your manager.
- Performance & Christmas bonus
- No work goes unnoticed and we make sure to reward great results. And for Christmas everyone deserves a little extra something 🥳
- Educational budget
- We believe knowledge is power. That’s why we love to provide courses, books and conference trips to our people.
- Internal educations
- Join us on Wednesdays and learn something new from your colleagues.
- Referral bonus
- A bonus if we employ a friend you recommend and they do well.
- Paid vacation
- We know that everyone needs some time off. Take a well deserved break.
- Relax with a playstation
- Take a well deserved brake and have a game of FIFA with your colleagues.
You’ll be working on projects that require full-stack web app knowledge. If you have experience with working on one project that included your expertise in Node.js or React.js, send us your application!
Don’t see a role that suits your skillset? That’s not a problem! Send us an open application anyway – we’re always looking for new talent.